Digital Families 2018
Digital Families has always been THE digital resilience event of the year, showcasing insightful research and boasting expert speakers analysing the effects of technology on young lives, providing attendees with practical solutions and inspirational ideas.
We are really excited to make our first announcements about this year's even bigger and better event:
- DATE CONFIRMED: Digital Families 2018 will take place on 10 October, 2018.
- NEW VENUE: join us in the landmark modern building at King's Place, 90 York Way, King's Cross, London N1 9AG.
- MORE BREAKOUT SESSIONS: with practical advice from experts on how to support young people online.
- FILM RELEASE: the day will end with the screening of a short film, giving an insight into how young people are using the internet for good.
- EARLY BIRD TICKETS: buy now and get 25% off! (Until March 2018.) Early bird tickets are just £149.25+VAT. FILL IN THE FORM BELOW.
- PARTNERSHIPS: enquire about our new sponsorship opportunities here.
Our exciting agenda for the day is soon to be released and will be packed with expert speakers and workshops giving you practical tools and advice on the latest issues and opportunities presented by tech.
A bit of background to Digital Families
Digital Families 2018 will once again be a collaboration between Parent Zone and CEOP, the child protection branch of the National Crime Agency.
The two organisations have been working together since 2015 on the free schools news feed service, Parent Info, which allows schools to run expert advice on their websites to help parents cope with the challenges of the digital age.
See what happened at Digital Families 2017 in October!
Thanks to everyone who came along to Digital Families 2017. It was a great day and we were extremely grateful to all the speakers and delegates who made is such a successful event.
Read our special report, Parenting in the Digital Age: How Are We Doing?, launched at the conference, HERE.