Welcome to Digital Parenting: a guide to a healthy online family life
Digital Parenting is a free online safety guide, created by The Vodafone Foundation and Parent Zone. It is packed with important safety information and expert advice on issues such as healthy screen time and sleep, with content relating from Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 4. Digital Parenting is free to order for UK schools and youth and family organisations (including free P&P*), to distribute to the parents and carers they work with.
What's inside Digital Parenting?
- Managing children's sleep and setting digital boundaries
- How children can enjoy a safer start on social media
- Better family communication around tech
- Expert advice on gaming addiction, self-harm and virtual reality
- Creating a better family digital-life balance... and lots more
We have several other free school resources available which you can access here.
You can head over to the Vodafone Digital Parenting hub to access the articles featured in the guide and more.