Parent Zone Premium Membership for Organisations
Parent Zone Membership is a dedicated expert advice, learning and support service covering online safety, digital wellbeing and digital resilience – suitable for all schools, organisations and family professionals.
As a Premium Member, your organisation will be able to enjoy all the features Membership has to offer and better support the young people and families you work with.
What you will access:
The Resilient Families programme for your organisation's setting. The programme explains digital resilience, spotting online risks and how children can thrive in the online world. The programme includes a live online professional training session explaining how to deliver the Resilient Families programme in your setting. You can also book a live parent engagement session that will walk through how your community can access and use the Parent Lounge resource hub. Contact email@example.com to find out more.
- Parent Tech Tips: Weekly resources with bitesize advice for parents on how to help their child be safer online.
- Live Events: Exclusive live online training modules for professionals about digital, education and safeguarding.
- Member Forums: Discuss the challenges you’re facing with peers and get advice from our experts.
- Parent Lounge: Engage parents by giving them access to the content-packed Parent Lounge.
- Resource library: Explore a vast catalogue of resources designed to build children’s digital resilience – including handouts, courses and presentations.
- Dedicated support service: Get in touch with the Membership support team if you have a question about any of the topics covered in your Membership or if a parent in your network has a concern.
- ...and lots more