Digital Safety membership
Digital Safety membership is for any professional, not working in a school.
Membership provides you with expert advice, information and resources to help you confidently support parents and carers in the crucial job of raising children and young people’s digital resilience and wellbeing online.
Your Digital Safety membership includes:
- Everything you need to deliver high quality sessions and information to parents on a range of digital issues.
- An online Resource Library of parent and child facing materials including posters, handouts and how to guides, added to every month.
- Regular updates on key emerging issues in digital resilience and online safety.
- Two online parenting courses to use in your work and share with individual families.
- Reaching Parents, an online course designed to help you effectively engage parents and carers with all of the issues amplified by the internet.
- Additional user accounts for your team.
- Discounts on our training and events including training sessions for foster families.
A year's Digital Safety membership costs £600 plus VAT
Click on 'Add to cart' below to purchase.
If you'd like more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.