Premium Membership for schools
Parent Zone Membership is a dedicated expert advice, learning and support service covering online safety, digital wellbeing and digital resilience – suitable for all schools, organisations and family professionals.
As a Premium Member, your school will be able to enjoy all the features Membership has to offer and better support your pupils and their parents. These include:
- The Resilient Families programme for your school or educational setting. The programme explains digital resilience, spotting online risks and how children can thrive in the online world. The programme includes a live online professional training session explaining how to deliver the Resilient Families programme in your setting. You can also book a live parent engagement session that will walk through how your community can access and use the Parent Lounge resource hub. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Parent Tech Tips: Weekly resources with bitesize advice for parents on how to help their child be safer online.
- Live Events: Exclusive interactive live online training sessions around the important issues related to digital resilience, safeguarding and parental engagement.
- Parent Lounge: Engage your community by giving free access to the content-packed parent site.
- Resource library: Explore a vast catalogue of resources designed to build children’s digital resilience – including handouts, courses and presentations.
- Dedicated support service: Get in touch with the Membership support team if you have a question about any of the topics covered in your Membership or if a parent in your network has a concern.
- ... and lots more.
To order The Resilient Families programme + annual Premium Membership, click on 'Add to cart' and you will be taken the purchase page.
Already a member?
Need more help? Contact us