Digital Schools Membership
Free until June
Now that schools are closed due to coronavirus, we want to help you support the parents you work with – and membership is packed with ways in which you can do that. We know parents turn to schools for help when things happen online and that won't be as easy for them for a while – but schools can still provide support through membership.
How to get access:
- Add membership to the shopping cart
- Complete the registration form
- Enter the discount code FREE219June
- Log in
Membership gives you access to:
What do our school members say?
“The vast array of resources are benefitting the pupils, older students and their parents whilst enabling staff to stay up-to-date with current trends in the technology world.”
- Helen Keevil, Assistant Head, Director of Welfare at Epsom College
“I've found the information sheets, policies templates and newsletters extremely beneficial to use for the school website.”
- Laura Osborne-Smith, Family Support Team, Granton Primary School
“The policy templates are excellent and easy to use and I know that they will help me to better equip the school with policies that are meaningful and effective in preparing pupils for their digital lives.”
- Ros Shorrocks, ICT Coordinator, Alfriston School
Already a member?
Need more help? Contact us