Premium Membership for schools
Parent Zone Membership is a dedicated expert advice, learning and support service covering online safety, digital wellbeing and digital resilience – suitable for all schools, organisations and family professionals.
As a Premium Member, your school will be able to enjoy all the features Membership has to offer and better support your pupils and their parents. These include:
- Tuesday Tips: Weekly videos with bitesize advice for parents on how to help their child be safer online.
- Live Events: Exclusive interactive sessions for both professionals and the families they work with to help children flourish in the digital world.
- Member Forums: Discuss the challenges you’re facing with peers and get advice from our experts.
- Lesson plans and policy templates: Help pupils be safer online and fulfill your statutory requirements with our exclusive resources for schools.
- Parent Lounge: Engage parents by giving them access to the content-packed Parent Lounge.
- Resource library: Explore a vast catalogue of resources designed to build children’s digital resilience – including handouts, courses and presentations.
- Dedicated support service: Get in touch with the Membership support team if you have a question about any of the topics covered in your Membership or if a parent in your network has a concern.
- ...and lots more!
Upgrade now – save 50%
We are offering you a 50% discount on 12 months of Premium Membership if you upgrade before 1 October – saving you £300, so don’t miss out! Use the coupon code Premium5020 at checkout to apply your discount.
Already a member?
Need more help? Contact us