Digital Families 2018
Digital Families 2018: The Future for Young People Online
Digital Families has always been THE digital resilience event of the year, showcasing insightful research and boasting expert speakers analysing the effects of technology on young lives, providing anyone who works with young people with practical solutions and inspirational ideas.
We are really excited to make our first announcements about this year's even bigger and better event:
- DATE CONFIRMED: Digital Families 2018 will take place on 10 October, 2018.
- NEW VENUE: join us in the landmark modern building at King's Place, 90 York Way, King's Cross, London N1 9AG.
- MORE BREAKOUT SESSIONS: with practical advice from experts on how to support young people online.
- FILM RELEASE: the day will end with the screening of a short film, giving an insight into how young people are using the internet for good.
- EARLY BIRD TICKETS: buy now and get 25% off! (Until March 2018.) Early bird tickets are just £149.25+VAT. FILL IN THE FORM BELOW.
Familiarise yourself with the key topics being discussed by our expert line-up of speakers on the day. [COMING SOON]
Meet our expert speakers for Digital Families 2018 discussing a wide range of issues amplified by the digital world.
Find out about the different sponsorship opportunities available to companies and businesses at Digital Families 2018.
Look back at who said what at our hugely successful Digital Families 2017 conference.