Vacancy - Schools Outreach Coordinator
About Parent Zone
Parent Zone are the experts in digital family life, providing information and support to parents, children and schools. We work with statutory agencies, corporates and families to ensure that young people achieve the best possible outcomes in a digital world. Our plans for the future are ambitious as the organisation grows from a niche specialist voice to a significant global social enterprise that is central to the debate about families and the digital future.
The role – School Outreach Coordinator:
We are looking for a well-organised, confident individual to support the smooth running of multiple in-school projects.
- You will work within a busy team, phoning and emailing schools to arrange events and activities for pupils, parents and staff across multiple projects.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all logistics information is collected from the schools and communicated to the training team and other teams where appropriate.
- You will assist with the delivery of a range of projects, and support the running and attendance of events nationwide.
- You will ensure that schools know about the range of free and paid-for services that we offer.
- You will work to individual and team targets.
Skills and experience
- You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to make things happen.
- You will have outstanding organisational skills and the ability to understand multiple different project priorities.
- You will need to work well as part of a team and be able to work independently and use your initiative.
- You will be comfortable using a range of systems for planning and to record information.
- You will have an excellent eye for detail and be comfortable working across multiple elements within a project.
- You will have an understanding of the education system and the time constraints on teachers.
- You must be a resilient and reliable team player, keen and enthusiastic in equal measure.
This job is office-based, in Islington with a salary of £25,000, pro rata for 5 days for 42 weeks a year (term time + 3 weeks), 9.30am, - 5.30pm.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: submissions without a covering letter will not be considered. Make sure you state the position you are applying for in the email subject line.
Closing date for applications: 12 March
We will be conducting interviews for this position on 17 March.