Our latest resources
A taste of the monthly resources our Digital Schools and Digital Resilience members have received in recent months:
- Teacher handout: Live.ly
Tips on talking to pupils and parents/carers about the popular live streaming app.
- Parent handout: acceptable behaviour online
Advice for parents and carers to pass on to help children and young people be happy, safe and confident online.
- Senior Leadership Briefing: sexting
How schools should respond to youth-produced sexual imagery, one year on from the new official UKCCIS guidance.
- Parent handout: preparing pupils for university and the wider world
Information on clearing, apprenticeships and how to deal with children moving away from home.
- Teacher handout: Yellow
What to say to pupils and parents about the Snapchat-linked social media app.
- Senior Leadership Briefing: questions school governors should ask the SMT about online safety provision
Essential information for schools to keep staff up to date on issues affecting pupils' safety.
- Parent handout: exercises to stay fit on screen
Simple things to help young screen users keep healthy.