Parent Zone membership available for FREE to all schools and organisations working with families
What is Membership?
In this post-COVID world, families are spending record amounts of time online. Children and young people need the skills and confidence to thrive in this digital world, while families need support to help their children navigate the risks and opportunities online.
Parent Zone Membership is a dedicated expert advice, learning and support service covering online safety, digital wellbeing and digital resilience – suitable for all schools, organisations and family professionals.
Members have access to live remote events and training, plus a complete library of resources to stay ahead of the digital curve. These include educational materials, continuing professional development, and guidance to fulfill statutory safeguarding requirements.
Membership also includes a unique way for professionals to support families about digital safety. Within the Members area, you can find and share online parenting courses, live streaming events and handouts – plus our new weekly videos about the latest tech trends, social media and gaming crazes.
What do I get?
There are two levels of Parent Zone Membership. Basic is a great way to get started quickly for free. Premium lets you go much further and get access to the full package.
- FREE Basic Membership: for all schools and organisations worldwide – including monthly Tuesday Tips videos and Weekly Briefing newsletters.
- Premium Membership: Full access to all events and resources – including parent handouts, lesson plans and policy templates, plus weekly Tuesday Tips, interactive Live Events, the Parent Lounge, dedicated support service, and lots more!
What do members say?
“The forum is a brilliant idea and the weekly newsletter is an absolute God send! It keeps me updated with issues that I can pass onto staff and parents.”
“The vast array of resources are benefitting the pupils, older students and their parents whilst enabling staff to stay up-to-date with current trends in the technology world.”
- Helen Keevil, Assistant Head, Director of Welfare at Epsom College
“I've found the information sheets, policies templates and newsletters extremely beneficial to use for the school website.”
- Laura Osborne-Smith, Family Support Team, Granton Primary School
“The policy templates are excellent and easy to use and I know that they will help me to better equip the school with policies that are meaningful and effective in preparing pupils for their digital lives.”
- Ros Shorrocks, ICT Coordinator, Alfriston School
Already a member?
Need more help? Contact us