What is Parent Zone Membership?
Parent Zone Membership is a resource and support service for all schools, organisations and family professionals – providing expert online safety and digital resilience tools and education.
What do you get? There are two levels of Parent Zone Membership:
Basic Membership (Free)
Limited access to Member resources – including:
- weekly briefings
- parent handouts
- access to live training and events
Full access to Member resources – including:
- live online professional training
- weekly parent handouts
- exclusive online parent hub of guides, advice and video courses
- library of educational tools, Covid-19 resources and policy templates
- 1-to-1 professional support and advice
- NEW: the Resilient Families programme – a fully remote scheme of education exploring online risks, misinformation and resilience
"Just brilliant! Cannot thank you enough, I would be
lost without the support you provide"
Helen Maynard, primary IT technician
“Resources are high quality and current. Premium
Membership gives us routine updates that
are relevant, easy to absorb and
that we can share with parents”
Sarah Williamson, Director of Information Systems
Sign up: Premium for Schools | Premium for Organisations | Basic Membership
Need help or have a question? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7686 7225
Already a member?
Need more help? Contact us